MediaFire lets you backup all your photos, videos, music, and documents so you can access them anywhere and easily share them. Start with 12 GB of free online cloud storage just by installing the MediaFire app!
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire"
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space
• Stream and play music and videos
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
Added support for captive portals.
Added a download option to context menu for all file types.
Added a folder info option to context menu.
Added a file info option to context menu.
Allow data transfers to shutdown faster when WiFi policy dictates or when user presses the 'pause' control.
Check the health of network connections more often.
Added more icon categories (spreadsheet, archive, etc.).
Improve thumbnail performance when scrolling.