START YOUR MEDIAMAPPER MOBILE ADVENTURE TODAY!
Want to snap photos and shoot videos of a personal trip, professional tour, or work mission … and show people exactly where you were when you captured the images?
Maybe a picture’s not enough. Need to capture distance measurements, altitude, temperature, humidity, or more?
MediaMapper Mobile (MMM) is the answer for casual users, professional photographers, and surveillance experts.
MMM is the only GPS-enabled mobile app that automatically geotags photos, videos, and audio recordings, and embeds other environmental info.
Run it from your Android device, or connect to a GoPro or Sony camera via WiFi. You can even import geotagged photos from a DSLR still camera or geotagged videos from other Red Hen Systems products!
BUCKET LIST: TOP 10 THINGS TO DO WITH MMM
(1) Want to share your journey? Generate a KMZ file so others see exactly where your photos were taken in Google Earth.
(2) Need to revisit your route? Watch a video you captured while a cursor moves along your route on a map.
(3) Want to add a QR code? It’s a breeze to add a QR code to a photo so others can scan it with a bar code reader to see its location on Google Maps.
(4) How about a virtual photo tour? Snap photos at pre-defined intervals to create a virtual photo tour.
(5) Need to transfer files? Transfer your geotagged files directly from your Android device to a PC, or from a Wi-Fi enabled GoPro or Sony camera to your Android device.
(6) Want a close-up, but don’t want to lose context? Create a small close-up photo inset in a larger photo.
Professional Data Collectors and Surveillance Operatives
(7) Need to preview a shot without getting near the target? Use a Web browser to remotely view what a connected camera sees, then remotely control the camera and take the shot.
(8) See something interesting? Set up categories for “features of interest,” then mark those features as you photograph them. Or generate a PDF of any photo to annotate it.
(9) Need more data than GPS can provide? Connect your Android device to a Laser Range Finder (via Bluetooth) to measure inclination, distance, and more.
(10) Want to capture more than just an image? Connect your Android device to a TI SensorTag (via Bluetooth) to take temperature and humidity readings.
MMM generates a variety of outputs.
- Photos: Unmodified and geotagged images (.jpg).
- Video: MP4 with NMEA-format sidecar file containing metadata. Supports continuous segmented video recording.
- XML Metadata: File containing photo settings, sensor data, and GPS location data.
- KMZ: Google Earth Virtual Tour KMZ files generated from distance-based photo sequences.
For professional photographers, MMM works with Android-dedicated cameras that use Bluetooth communication and with Wi-Fi enabled cameras.
- Samsung Galaxy NX Camera (20 MP APS-C sensor with mirrorless lens)
- Samsung Galaxy Camera 1 and 2 (point & shoot)
- Nikon Coolpix S800c and S810c with Blue2CAN (point & shoot)
- Sony DSC-QX1, DSC-QX10, DSC-QX100, and FDR-X1000 V
- GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ Black, HERO4 Black, and HERO4 Session
For folks who just love taking photos, MMM works with any Android phone or tablet device.
BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE SENSORS
MMM works with several devices that collect measurement and environmental data:
- LTI TruePulse 360B Laser Range Finders
- External Bluetooth GPS receivers
- Texas Instrument SensorTag
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MEDIAMAPPER MOBILE
- Check out our Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedHenSystemsInc
(1) Laser Range dynamically adds Home screen menu item when LRF devices is configured.
Dialog sLRF connection reminder Bluetooth select SD - Slope Distance measurement mode.
(2) MMM Video Recording detects if Screen Recorder app is currently in use.
(3) MMM now usesGoogle recommended sensor fusion method for 3D Compass sensor data via same 3D Compass methods present in VMS-Mobile.
(4) Fixed Declination bug lookup values.