With Caddy's Electronic Patient Health & Medical Records system, you can manage and share your patient list as well as patient tasks, notes, medications, records, images, and messages anywhere, anytime.
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical images of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Add images to the patient's record and share them with your team
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
Assign images to patients