Medical Disease dictionary is an offline dictionary of disease terms, disorder with details about diagnosis, treatment, syndrome, signs and symptoms.
* Infectious and parasitic diseases, especially lower respiratory tract infections, diarrhea, AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria
* Neuropsychiatric conditions, e.g. depression
* Injuries, especially motor vehicle accidents
* Cardiovascular diseases, principally heart attacks and stroke
* Premature birth and other perinatal deaths
* Work offline: this app work well without a internet connection
* Search with ease with auto complete search feature
* Bookmark your diseases for later quick access
* Sharing with your friend in one click
"Diseased", "Maladies", and "Medical condition" is a particular abnormal,pathological condition that affects part or all of an organism. It is often construed as a medical condition associated with specific symptoms and signs. In many cases, the terms disease, disorder, morbidity and illness are used interchangeably. In some situations, specific terms are considered preferable.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Please help us improve this app by sending suggestion to [email protected]