Medical ID allows you to write a medical profile that is accessible from the lock screen of your device. In case of emergency, this profile enables quick access to vital information such as your allergies, blood type, medical contacts, etc. that are essential to attending first responders, medics or medical staff having to take action. The app includes several features:
• Quick access to medical information from the lock screen
• Emergency alert feature to send SMS in one click (along with your location)
• Direct emergency contacts calls from the lock screen without having to unlock
• Numbers normalization for enabling international calls with emergency contacts
• Emergency contacts autocompletion
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
In emergency situations a Medical ID could prove to be invaluable to attending medics or other medical personnel providing treatment.
Don't wait, create your profile now!
Note that your medical information remain only on your device. Thus, you are responsible for these information and their use. Requested permissions are used for the described features only, not to collect data against your will.
We recommend that you try the free version before purchasing the paid one to avoid any disappointment. Indeed, some devices running an Android version customized by manufacturers may require to enable a compatibility mode from the app. The same applies for devices with specific security settings.
Suggestions, concerns, etc. are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us or to file an issue at:
You can also help to translate or to improve the translation of the app. If you are interested, please look at:
New material design
Support for Android Lollipop
Bug fixes and performance improvements
New permission required to allow image import from external storage