Medisafe is an intuitive, visually-focused, easy-to-use and FREE app that helps you remember when to take your pills and manage pill usage. If you have trouble remembering when it’s time for your medication and what medicine you should be taking, download the Medisafe app and
your life will get a lot easier.
Seen on Fox News TV! Watch it here: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
Medisafe is the leading medication manager and pill reminder. It’s a medicine tracking application for those who need reminders to take meds, fertility drugs, birth control, and other medicines.
Whether you’re taking medication or know someone who is, you can use Medisafe to manage hourly, daily, or weekly pill dosages.
Medisafe is perfect for those in charge of their own med schedule but need a reminder for dosages and the correct med to take.
How Does Medisafe Work?
Download Medisafe to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. With a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders for taking pills, and receive constant tracking of your health
Add your family member’s medications or have a caregiver manage your meds as prescribed.
Medisafe incorporates alarms and trackers to remind you when to take your medication or when your loved ones need it.
Why Use Medisafe?
Medisafe is free and simple to use. It makes sure that you, your baby, your kids, or anyone you care about never misses an important dose of medication.
Whether you have to take one med or a lot of them, you’ve probably experienced the process to be stressful. It can be difficult to remember when it’s time to dose. And, it can be challenging to figure out how to take medication in the right way.
Without help, taking medicine is sometimes difficult. With Medisafe, you and your loved ones can identify the proper dose and method for important medications.
FREE MediSafe Features:
• Intuitive visual interface with easy-to-use Medication Reminder
• Sync family members’ devices and medications in real time
• New! Track your measurements to make sure you’re in great health
• Choose your medication reminder sound
• View your medication reminder list to see “what’s due today?”
• Rx refill reminders so you can restock your meds and find discounts on meds
• List PRN medication
• Medication progress reports that you can send to a doctor or nurse
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only)
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep
• Medisafe users get automatic backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers)
Watch these Medisafe instructional videos:
Medisafe has been featured in:
• The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
• Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
• Mashable: http://on.mash.to/1kCPPft
• Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
• Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
• Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
• Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
• And many more print and online publications
Medisafe is capable of managing drugs for many complex health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. It also acts as a perfect companion for those who need a mobile organizer for vitamins, blood pressure meds, glucose level tracking, period tracking, and other health concerns.
App Permissions Information:
Read Your Contacts - If you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync with Medisafe, the app never stores your address book content and it doesn’t access your address book without your control.
Find Accounts on the Device - Medisafe uses push notifications to Med-Friends to let those with permission know if the main user has forgotten to take medication.
Join our Beta Community: http://goo.gl/ieIi1O
- New notifications! It's now easier to see which meds you have to take and mark all as taken straight from the notification.
Check "Show med names" checkbox in Settings->Medication Reminders
- Manage a Diary of all your important notes and info in one place
- Bug fixes
If you gave us less than 5 stars, we'll appreciate if you'll rewrite your review :)