Keep yourself and loved ones safe and never forget to take your meds again with Medisafe, the easy-to-use and FREE app that helps you remember when to take your pills and manage pill usage.
Be safe with prescriptions. Studies show improper medication use and tracking in the United States leads to:
• 50% of patients not taking medications as prescribed
• 125,000 deaths a year, one every 4 minutes
• 700,000 hospital visits a year
• 44 out of 100 prescriptions never picked up at the pharmacy.
Don't put yourself or your loved ones at risk by missing a dosage -- or taking a double dose because nobody tracked. Our mission is giving people the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they're supposed to.
That's why millions use Medisafe, the top-rated medication manager and pill reminder for those who need reminders to take meds, fertility drugs, birth control, and other medicines.
Medisafe is capable of managing drugs for many complex health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. It also acts as a perfect companion for those who need a mobile organizer for vitamins, blood pressure meds, glucose level tracking, period tracking, and other health concerns.
Whether you’re taking medication or know someone who is, you can use Medisafe to manage hourly, daily, or weekly pill dosages.
Medisafe is perfect for those in charge of their own med schedule but need a reminder for dosages and the correct med to take.
How Does Medisafe Work?
With a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders for taking pills, and receive constant tracking of your health
Add your family member’s medications or have a caregiver manage your meds as prescribed.
Medisafe incorporates alarms and trackers to remind you when to take your medication or when your loved ones need it.
Why Use Medisafe?
Medisafe is free and simple to use. It makes sure that you, your baby, your kids, or anyone you care about never misses an important dose of medication.
Whether you have to take one med or a lot of them, you’ve probably experienced the process to be stressful. It can be difficult to remember when it’s time to dose. And, it can be challenging to figure out how to take medication in the right way.
FREE MediSafe Features:
• Intuitive visual interface with easy-to-use medication reminder
• Sync family members’ devices and medications in real time
• Track other measurements - such as blood pressure, weight - to make sure you’re in great health
• Choose your medication reminder sound
• View your medication reminder list to see “what’s due today?”
• Rx refill reminders so you can restock your meds
• List PRN medication
• Medication progress reports that you can send to a doctor or nurse
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only) at drugstores like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep
• Registration (not required) features automatic backup and restore on the Medisafe HIPAA-compliant servers
See how it works: Watch these Medisafe Android how-to videos:
Medisafe has been featured in:
Fox News TV, Pando Daily, Mashable, Fast Company, Information Week, Med City News, Inside Mobile Apps, and many more print and online publications.
App Permissions Information:
Read Your Contacts - If you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync with Medisafe, the app never stores your address book content and it doesn’t access your address book without your control.
Find Accounts on the Device - Medisafe uses push notifications to Med-Friends to let those with permission know if the main user has forgotten to take medication.
Join our Beta Community: http://goo.gl/ieIi1O
- Customize your pillbox! You can now set the times of your pillbox quadrants.
Go to Settings -> General Settings -> Pillbox hours.
- Translation fixes
- Fixed European quantities issue
- Bug fixes
If you gave us less than 5 stars, we'll appreciate if you'll rewrite your review :)