MedPage Today is the leading source for breaking medical news, daily coverage of over 30 specialties, annual coverage of over 60 meetings and symposia and FREE CME/CE credits.
The MedPage Today app gives you access to award winning medical coverage and a personalized experience. Download The MedPage Today Android App and get started today – it’s free and easy to sign up!
Along with up to date medical coverage you’ll have access these great features and more:
• Breaking medical news
• FREE CME/CE credit (Continuing Medical Education)
• In depth, live conference coverage
• Ability to personalized your experience by selecting specialty topics
• Access to engaging features like "Make the Diagnosis", "Building The Patient Centered Medical Home", Blog posts by Iltifat Husain of iMedical Apps and more
• Save stories and access at any time without having to be connected
About MedPage Today
MedPageToday is the most trusted and reliable source for clinical and policy coverage that directly affects the lives and practices of health care professionals. Physicians and other healthcare professionals may also receive Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits at no cost for participating in MedPage Today hosted educational activities.
At MedPage Today, we are "PUTTING BREAKING MEDICAL NEWS INTO PRACTICE®"
Problems and Suggestions:
If you encounter issues with MedPage Today Mobile, simply e-mail us at [email protected]
, describe your problem and we will do our best to help you resolve the problem.
NOTE: You must be registered with MedPage Today to use this app and take full advantage of its features. Login with your existing MedPage Today account after downloading, or you can register for FREE in the app or at medpagetoday.com
- Fixed a bug that caused some upgrading users to crash
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes.
- Play videos in-place. Read the article while the video is playing.
- Improved search functionality. Provides auto-suggestions based on the most popular searches.
- Improved CME functionality and inter-operability with our web site.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.