With Meet Friends it is easy to organize meetings with your friends via messages, images, audio recordings and locations. Also a directory of public events in your vicinity is available. In a few steps you can arrange going to the movies with your friends, invite them to a concert or to an interesting exhibition...
Supported languages: English, Croatian
- USE_CREDENTIALS, MANAGE_ACCOUNTS (Your accounts)
We identify you with your email address and when your friends invite you (through this app) to some meeting you will get details directly to your device. So we need to authenticate you. You can choose between our authentication or Google Account authentication. To be able to authenticate you with your Google Account we need this permission.
- READ_CONTACTS, WRITE_CONTACTS (Your personal information)
You invite your friends on meeting with theirs email addresses. If they have Meet Friends application, meeting details will arrive directly to their app. If they don't have Meet Friends application you will send them email with meeting details. To be able to give you only contacts that have email address (with some sorting, etc.) we need this permission.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (Storage)
We store various meeting details (pictures and recorded sounds) on your external storage, so that you download them only once.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION (Your location)
We filter public events based upon your location
- Added English language
- Users can now use their Google accounts to sign in
- Users can add custom meeting and event type pictures
- Added caching for public events
- Several bugfixes