Get access to MEGA cloud services from your Android Mobile device!
This application supports managing your MEGA cloud storage, including:
- Automatic setup for Camera folder synchronization
- Option to setup sync for any folder on your phone (including internal/external SD cards)
- File and folder uploads and downloads
- Share support (for direct uploads from other applications)
- Access to folders/files shared to you by other MEGA service users
- Creating share links/downloading shared files by providing share link generated by other users
- Resource management (moving, deleting, renaming files and folders on the cloud storage)
- Included local storage browser for file/folder choosing when uploading
- Notifications with progress displayed during uploads/downloads
- Opening downloaded files directly from notification view
- Setting up synchronization for any folder on your phone
- Italian localization by Federico Cappelletti
- Spanish localization
- French localization by Slaci0n
- Czech localization
- Accessing shared folders (shares by other MEGA users)
All downloads by default are stored under "Downloads" folder on your android device. Default download location can be changed trough settings.
Please use https://mega.co.nz/#register to register on MEGA cloud services (you will be presented with registration screen and you MUST accept agreement imposed by MEGA).
If you would like a new feature included in one of the next updates, please write to [email protected]
or leave your comment in the review section.
- Fixed issue with users not being able to select external SD card when performing download/upload/sync actions
- Other minor enhancements and bug-fixes