Get access to MEGA cloud services from your Android Mobile device!
This application supports managing your MEGA cloud storage, including:
- Automatic setup for Camera folder synchronization
- Option to setup sync for any folder on your phone (including internal/external SD cards)
- Synchronisation can be setup in three ways, from device to the cloud, from cloud to device and two-way sync.
- File and folder uploads and downloads
- Share support (for direct uploads from other applications)
- Access to folders/files shared to you by other MEGA service users
- Creating share links/downloading shared files by providing share link generated by other users
- Resource management (moving, deleting, renaming files and folders on the cloud storage)
- Included local storage browser for file/folder choosing when uploading
- Notifications with progress displayed during uploads/downloads
- Opening downloaded files directly from notification view
- Setting up synchronisation for any folder on your phone
- Italian localisation by Federico Cappelletti
- Spanish localisation
- French localization by Slaci0n
- Czech localisation
- Accessing shared folders (shares by other MEGA users)
- Slovak localisation
To setup sync, please go to the "SYNC" tab and use 'Add new' option
Please see settings screen for detailed setup of synchronization behavior.
All setup synchronizations can be viewed on "SYNC" tab.
All downloads by default are stored under "Downloads" folder on your android device. Default download location can be changed trough settings.
If you cannot see your external SD card, please enable 'Show device root' in settings which will allow you to browse entire device storage.
Please note that writing on SD card is not supported on devices with KitKat or newer (work in progress).
Please use https://mega.co.nz/#register to register on MEGA cloud services (you will be presented with registration screen and you MUST accept agreement imposed by MEGA).
If you would like a new feature included in one of the next updates, please write to [email protected]
or leave your comment in the review section.
For reporting issues, either email me or use issue tracker on GitHub.
Sync info: https://github.com/jasminb/megastoragemanager/wiki/Synchronization
Issue tracker: https://github.com/jasminb/megastoragemanager/issues
- Added more detailed error message on login failure
- Improved stability during resource fetching
- Improved SD card detection on newer devices