Officially connected to the Markttransparenzstelle with real-time price information!
Let us save money together! Download mehr-tanken today and become part of the fast-growing gas price community in Germany with already more than 3 million users - and more users every day!
The free app mehr-tanken helps you find the cheapest gas station in Germany and therefore helps you save money.
Most of the prices for Diesel, Super E5 and Super E10 are directly delivered by the Markttransparenzstelle.
For all other prices mehr-tanken works by the principal “User help Users”. Everyone can assist by updating the prices in the system!
Next to normal gas stations you can now also find electric charging stations.
>> Every workday more than 14.000 stations are updated at least once
>> Every workday more than 400.000 price updates collected
>> Over 8.500 Charging Stations
>> increasing amounts of stations delivering data directly to us
1. Personalized Search Profiles: Route, City, by GPS, Favorites
2. various sorting possibilities: Price, Distance, Date, Postal code
3. Search filter Gas: Brand, Gas type (incl. LPG, CNG, Super Plus and more), payment possibilities, radius
4. Search filter Electric: Network, Plug, Current, Payment Card, Radius
5. Quick find: Favorites
6. Info’s: Opening Hours, Address and Prices for every station
7. Price Alarm: Push Message when prices decrease
8. Usage Calculator: Profile for every car and usage
9. Map with direct navigation
10. Various personal settings
11. Intuitive and easy updating system for prices, gas and charging stations
Although several security mechanisms have been implemented the mehr-tanken team cannot guarantee that the data is correct. Please note that the price at the station always applies!
The data for the normal gas stations (Name, Address, Opening Hours) in Germany are delivered by the Markttransparenzstelle. The Prices for Diesel, Super E5 and Super E10 are delivered by the Markttransparenzstelle and our users.
If you have issues with the App please contact us directly under [email protected]
or through the contact form in the App and on our Webpage.
The problem concerning the data backup has been fixed.
We also improved a few things.