Yet another memo/post-it/note/reminder/sticky widget application.
I decided to create something really simple and convenient.
This widget will take 2x2 tile.
You can simply input some text, and change it later.
You can choose background color.
With Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly or up, you can also resize it to the size you see fit
HOWTO : This is a widget, not an app !
To use it, you must add one or several widget via the widget menu, on your home screen.
Once again : WIDGET, NOT APP. Stop saying it's not working. It works. Like a widget does.
I'm learning Android and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of improvement I can make.
Feel free to suggest anything. I might even listen.
I could only try it on two different phones, so please notify me if it's not working.
I used this color picker : http://code.google.com/p/android-color-picker/
It's awesome and easy to use !
- Now resizable for ICS and Honeycomb
- User can now choose between 3 font size
- Landscape layout for widget configuration
New in 1.6.0 :
- New display style
- Full Android 4.2 compatibility
New in 1.5.3 :
- Fix white color not working
New in 1.5.2 :
- Should make ads less intrusive
New in 1.5.1 :
- Can now import text files
- Shrank some ressources so that it uses a bit less space on the phone