Memorize anything with Memoria FlashCard Free!
The Memoria Flash Cards application was developed to help you memorize any list or content. It works(in a simplified way) as follows:
1- You create or download a list with the information you want to memorize (like the multiplication tables).
2- The application starts asking you the list items, one by one. You will answer if you hit (you know) or missed (do not know).
3- If you hit (know already), the program does not ask this item anymore.
4- If you miss, this item of the list will be asked again after some time.
5- After studying and have a card memorized, it does not mean that in some days or a month you won't have forgotten what you learned. To ensure that it doesn't happen, the option "review" becomes handy. Also known as "spaced review", the review will ask the cards again in increasing intervals of days. Each interval is called "stages of memorization" in this application.
** Each item of the list is called "Card".
This kind of program is commonly used to learning languages, using a list of vocabulary/phrase cards. One of the cards could be, for example, a card with the question "Yellow"(English) and the answer "Amarillo"(Spanish). You can create/download lists with the content you want, even with long texts in your questions and answers.
With the Memoria Flash Cards you can always carry your list with you and study whenever you want!
Description of the main features:
- Intuitive interface with integrated help for all buttons and menus;
- Guidance on how to find and download lists;
- Four example lists for you to test:
1) Guess the Language
2) Japanese Basic Alphabet: Hiragana
3) Japanese Basic Alphabet: Katakana
4) Multiplication Tables
- Create, edit or remove lists and cards directly on your device;
- Review your cards with the spaced repetition method and ensure your long term memorization.
- Import lists created on the computer;
- Add or import new cards to your list without interrupting the progress of your current study;
- Mark cards to check them separately. You can ask your teacher afterwards;
- Option to "undo" in case you make any mistake when answering;
- Statistics with the progress of your study and estimate on how long it will take to finish.
- Option to export lists in CSV format (Excel compatible);
- The Memoria Flash Cards application has support for physical keyboard connected to your device with USB On-the-Go (OTG cable) or Bluetooth;
- Supports texts in bold, italic and underline;
- Several settings for your lists:
a) Three different study modes, which changes the way the application asks you the questions;
b) In case you wish to study the cards in smaller blocks, there is a setting to select the size of each block.
c) Select how many consecutive times you want to hit the card for it to be considered memorized;
d) Set whether you want the cards to be asked following the list order or in random order ;
e) Possibility of inverting the question and answer of the cards. The question becomes the answer and answer becomes the question;
f) Set the horizontal and vertical text alignment of the cards;
g) Set the font size of the cards;
h) Ability to disable the "Hint" button during your study if you don't like it.
i) Define how many memorization stages do you want in your review;
j) Define after how many days you want the review to ask for your cards for the first time;
k) Define how many days your review should last(consider the card memorized)
** In case of bugs, please contact the developer via email [email protected]
v0.9.4.6: Fixed layout issues on Android KitKat