Recalling days of sadness, memories haunt me. Recalling days of happiness, I haunt my memories.
An application to collect and store thoughts and ideas. It is important to some to have their past in the past but having them stored. To see progress or even to move on. This application can do that and so much more!
Memories is not an ordinary journal/diary. With location entries, tagging, favorites, and markdown there is nothing stopping you from maintaining a diary.
Focus on a clean, beautiful, and intuitive interface. Ad supported. No "pro" version of the app. The philosophy should never be to give a half baked app for free and charge for features. In app purchases are for donation purposes only, If you so choose.
• Fast clean and intuitive interface
• Editable, Revisit-able Entries
• Nameable Entries
• Tagging : add keywords to link entries, to organize diary, etc. Supports personalized tags with hints on which keywords you should use. Based on contacts and previous allocations.
• Pictures : no limit
• Password protected
• Markup : bold, italics, underline
• Location based entries
• Favorites : choose any entries you love and the app will mark them as favorites
• Audio Recording
• Statuses : current partner and job
• Optional sharing : email
• Dark theme
• User editable UI options (including line size for entries, and text size)
• Supports Android 4.4 experimental run time ART
• Dropbox backup (sync coming soon)
• 6+ fonts (non accented characters)
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Corporation-Awesome/191771744345413
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Corp_Awesome
Support @ - [email protected]
• Support for Android 5.1
• Bug fixes
• Memories is now Animus. Just a change in name, that's all.
• Under the hood improvements.
• Material design with new themes.