A Tracking Journal, Logbook, Diary and ToDo List Manager that's Predictive!
Keep track of the who, what, when, where, how much, how long, and/or why of any given situation. Repetitive actions like "fueled up" or "ate out for dinner" will be predicted and pre-filled the next time you return to the same place, or upon selection of a previously entered action, saving you time and taps.
Keep track of your real life in real time, without interrupting it. Just MemorizeIt!
TrackIt for keeping track of repetitive actions.
TimeIt for timing any actions.
NoteIt for documenting whatever you like.
ListIt for simple to do style lists. Great for repetitive lists like Groceries or Packing.
Predictive! If you track things that are geographically unique, like getting gas, or eating at a restaurant, then when you open MemorizeIt! it will pre-fill the fields you've used before with common data so you can just memorize it or quickly adjust it then memorize it. Saving you time on repetitive actions.
Tap on the action, category, or time of any memo to see related memos and summaries by list, day, or on a calendar. Or search by keyword, category, date, and or action.
Graphs! You can easily see how much, how long or when you do something in a graph just by tapping on it. Tap on a data point for details.
Maps! It will map every memo that matches your search so you can easily see where you've been. Like looking at a map of all the places you've eaten out for dinner at in the last year. Tap on a location point for details.
Summaries! It will tell you the totals, averages, and number of times you've done something like \"I got gas totaling $432.22 over 5 occurrences averaging $86.44 each\" in the last month. With a list of each memo below.
Photo Galleries! It creates beautiful swipe-able photo galleries on the fly based on whatever criteria you enter from your existing memos with photos.
Download this time saving app to start streamlining your routines today! Massive productivity is just around the corner!
- Multiple accounts on one device to keep track of your whole family (use a separate account for each of your children).
- Take/edit notes anywhere, any time, on any device.
- Works offline & Cloud Sync when online.
- Add a photo to your memo.
- Intelligent autocomplete for all previously used fields.
- Keep track of what you're doing, with who, where, for how much or with how many, in as much or as little detail as you like.
- Predicts what you're doing based on where/when you are so entering repetitive actions is really quick.
- Keep track of how long you (or someone else for you) is doing something.
- Create simple lists with ListIt or complex lists with NoteIt and a Heading.
- If you connect with Facebook it remembers your friends’ names for easy entering of Who you're with.
- Shows your last 12 memos of each type for an easy glance at what you've been keeping track of (like seeing how long ago you took that medicine so you know how long to wait before taking it again).
- Only shares to Facebook if you explicitly tell it to by clicking the f button next to the MemorizeIt! button (which only appears if you first connect to Facebook in the header).
- Does NOT post to Facebook when you sign up or any other time without you explicitly telling it to, even if you sign up/in using Facebook.
- Search your life by keyword, friend, place, #hashtag, by Heading/Category, by type of memo, by date range, by day, or view it on a calendar.
- Dynamically created photo Albums: any time you click on a picture the current search setting creates an album.
- Interactive Map of where you were.
Now displays a Graph of items in the summary as well as a Map of All matching items.
Improved user interface & experience!
You have to login once with username and password then connect to Facebook (or sign up using Facebook) before you can login using Facebook -- this is a security feature.
Added a short Cloud Tutorial.
You can now Undelete recently deleted memos in the RememberIt by Category section by Editing and Updating.
Minor bug fixes.
Addressed and fixed issues in the Comments/Ratings.