Hop on board for the language learning joyride of your life! English? We have it. French? Bien sûr! Spanish, German, Japanese? Sí, Ja, Hai!
We’ve got the effective-ness checklist covered with our scientifically developed technology so you’ll learn fast WHILE having fun. The secret? Mems. Nope, not memes. Mems. They’re like… you know that feeling of absolute bliss when you find a fiver in a pair of trousers you haven’t worn in a while? Well, it’s like that: mems are funny visual nuggets of memory glue that will make sure you always remember what you learn. And check out the rest of our awesome-ness:
- Exclusive and FREE Memrise Content created by our team of language experts
- Scientific learning system boosts your brain to learn 44 words an hour
- Personalised learning goals keep you motivated
- Multiple test modes to strengthen your skills: multiple choice, listening skills, rapid recall, typing and more
- Keep your learning fresh with our adaptive engine that tracks your learning and helps you review at just the right time
- High quality audio from native speakers to perfect your listening skills
- Download courses so you can learn anywhere, anytime
- Keep your learning synced between all your devices
- Choose from 1000s of other courses in 100s of languages, all totally FREE
Millions of members worldwide use Memrise to learn 100s of different languages - including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese), Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified Chinese Characters), Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, American Sign Language, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Catalan, Icelandic, Polish, Russian, Arabic (standard Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Gulf Arabic etc)… and even constructed languages from Esperanto to Klingon, Toki Pona, Dothraki and Na’vi.
SCIENCE BEHIND MEMRISE
Memrise is the most effective language learning application: we use the best technology and neuroscience around to optimise your learning by adapting to your personal style. Our cutting-edge spaced repetition algorithm has been developed in collaboration with some of the world's leading institutions such as University College London.
Teachers and students all around the globe have made Memrise their go-to app to learn languages, and we are Google Play's Editor's choice and Best Apps of 2015.
LET'S TAKE YOUR LEARNING FURTHER -
Find more fun tips, tricks and motivation
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/memrise
On Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/memrise
On Twitter: @memrise
For Educators: www.facebook.com/groups/TeachersMemrise/
YOU CAN ALSO FIND US ON:
TO GET HELP AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS
Email: [email protected]
Life might be like a box of chocolates, but when it comes to learning you should know what you’re going to get! Choosing a course that fits you right is now easier, just a few taps and you’ll be able to explore course descriptions, number of levels and words taught.
If you find a problem please let us know at [email protected]
We’ll try to find a way to blame Pirate the three-legged office kitten for it.