Although the application is not ready yet, I dropped it at the store just to receive comments from the users in order to make it perfect when it will be released.
The main features used are:
- The rendering of the graphics,
- The live search
- The printing in a type of printer using escape characters (which you probably don't have at home and the application will crash for sure)
- The "power" of long click in order to proceed at the next screen, because when you are a waiter you don't want a lot of buttons.
1. Login using "1111" (four times number one) as password for any user
2. At customers screen do "long-click" (keep touching the screen for a second) to select customer-table and proceed
3. At "Kinds" screen do "long-click" (like above) to decrease the quantity of a kind.
As I said at the beginning this application is not ready yet, so the negative voting will not help me. Instead, you could propose features that you would like to see in next versions.
This application is getting developed by
and all graphics are designed by
Tzoukas Alexandros (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alexander-tzoukas/60/a39/7b6).
* Support smaller screens
* Help (by keep pressing, long click, at an item)
* Greek translation
* Minor bug fixes
* Fix compatibility issues for older Android versions
* Christmas logo