Mercantil Mobile by Mercantil Commercebank puts the bank on your mobile device – and in your hands. Use your AndroidTM to complete banking transactions with confidence, security and privacy. Fast, reliable and easy to use, it’s the most convenient way to bank.
Banking that moves with you.
• Use Mobile Check Deposit1 to deposit checks from anywhere
• Monitor balances2 on your deposit accounts, credit cards, residential mortgage or personal loans
• View personal account activity anywhere, anytime
• Transfer funds between your Mercantil Commercebank deposit accounts
• Pay your Mercantil Commercebank credit cards
• Advance funds from your Mercantil Commercebank line of credit3
• Use the Bill Pay4 service to pay your bills
• Receive account alerts through your mobile device
• Locate a nearby Mercantil Commercebank Banking Center or ATM
• Contact us directly through our Mobile Banking Call Center
• View a list of Frequently Asked Questions
Your information is safeguarded by advanced data encryption technology that helps prevent unauthorized access.
There is no fee to use Mercantil Mobile2. You must first be enrolled in Mercantil Commercebank Personal Online Banking. For instructions on how to enroll in Mercantil Commercebank Personal Online Banking, visit www.mercantilcb.com.
1 Android version 2.3 or above is required.
2 Charges from your mobile data plan provider and charges associated with performing a banking transaction may apply.
3 When using Mercantil Mobile to advance funds from a Mercantil Commercebank Line of Credit, you remain subject to the terms and conditions of all existing agreements with Mercantil Commercebank including, but not limited to the terms and conditions of use of Mercantil Mobile and conditions applicable to your credit with Mercantil Commercebank.
Loan advances submitted between 7:00am - 10:30pm EST, Monday through Friday, will be credited the same business day.
4 The Mercantil Mobile app may not have all of the features for the Bill Pay service that are available to you through the Personal Online Banking. For example, you will not have the ability to add new payees or modify an existing payee in the Mobile Banking app nor will you be able to view and receive e-Bills through the mobile banking application. In order to set up these functions and access all of the features and services offered by Mercantil Commercebank therein, it is required that you sign-in directly through Mercantil Commercebank’s Personal Online Banking.
In order to use Mercantil Mobile Bill Pay, customers must have a Mercantil Commercebank deposit account*, a valid Social Security Number and a mailing address in the United States and have registered their accounts to Personal Online Banking.
*Money Market accounts do not qualify for the Mercantil Mobile Bill Pay service.
For questions about Mercantil Mobile by Mercantil Commercebank, visit us at www.mercantilcb.com.
Mercantil Commercebank, empowering your world.
Mercantil Mobile Bill Pay*
- Pay your bills and schedule future dated payments
*The Mercantil Mobile app may not have all of the features for the Bill Pay service that are available to you through the Personal Online Banking. In order to use Mobile Bill Pay, customers must have a Mercantil Commercebank deposit account, a valid Social Security Number and a mailing address in the United States and have registered their accounts to Personal Online Banking.