Latest Updates: Meshin Calendar does not support the new Evernote Business offering as yet.
Google Calendar event issue solved and Jellybean is supported!
More information is here: https://meshin.zendesk.com/entries/21344015-problem-related-to-recent-google-calendar-app-update
Meshin Calendar: for Evernote is a free Android calendar app for busy business professionals… and anyone else that loves Evernote like we do!
Think of it as an “Evernote calendar app” that seamlessly combines what’s best about Evernote with a business calendar app.
Meshin Calendar is currently designed for use with cloud based calendars such as Google, and for OS 4.0+ devices only, users can link notes to local calendar events on the device.
• New user interface with Event Viewer
• Multiple Notes
• Location Map
• Smart Prompts
• Suggested Notes
• Sharing via the Web with meeting comments
• Non-Meshin users can rate and comment on your meetings
Other Key Features:
• Note links are automatically synchronized to your other mobile devices via our new cloud service (one exception, not for local calendar events)
• Sync all of your calendars into a single elegant view, now enhanced with a desktop Widget
• Quickly create a Note for any meeting from our calendar app using text, audio, or photos
• Link existing Notes to your meetings with a click
• Share notes to events so attendees can see links to Notes
• View notes and share them with meeting attendees and with others via the event or e-mail
• Notes are tagged automatically or manually to match the way you work
• Fully compatible with Evernote functionality
Meshin Calendar: for Evernote is available now for:
• Android - phones running OS 2.2 to 4.2.x (Jellybean)
• Contact us at [email protected]
to join our beta test team!
• iOS - iOS5+, iPhone & iPod Touch - available now in iTunes!
iPad in beta testing
Support site: http://meshin.zendesk.com
Please contact us at [email protected]
with any problems, ideas or if you would like to beta test.
Version per your OS level
New in v2.0.13.02 I - OS 4.0+ ONLY
1. Widget launch crash
2. Update event crash
3. Time range related crash
New in v2.0.12.02 F - OS 2.2 to 3.x
1. OAuth persists after upgrade or App close
2. Seed crasher
Known issues: Exchange event support, please submit DUS reports as prompted on screen.