The Metaio Toolbox allows to map, i.e. capture, reality in order to run Augmented Reality (AR) experiences related with your direct surrounding or objects close to you. The produced "3D maps" can be exported to your computer and used together with Metaio SDK in any of your AR scenario apps, or imported into Metaio Creator.
In addition, you can display and edit your existing Augmented Reality scenarios by transferring an AREL package to your phone. Transforms of rendered content, such as translation, rotation and scale, can be adjusted directly inside Toolbox.
The application also allow you to calibrate the device camera.
Changes in 6.0.2:
- This release fixes a potential security issue.
Changes in 6.0:
- Introduces new SLAM tracking technology (old 3D maps can still be created, if you require them for older SDK/Creator versions)
- Based on Metaio SDK 6.0, giving you the latest tracking improvements and AREL features
- Automatic usage of higher camera resolution on modern devices
Changes in 6.0.1:
- Improvements to SLAM tracking (based on Metaio SDK 6.0.1)