There are indisputable and important Three Laws of Robotics. These three laws are:
1) A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2) A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3) A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
However these are irrelevant when the World is running out of raw materials and metal armor begins to cover the rust.
Be part of exciting battles, destroy and conquer.
In full game:
* 4 powerful robots with different characteristics such as strength, power and speed,
* 5 battle scenes kept in the post-industrial climates
* time settings
The game is for two players (Player vs Player) on a single device. Recommended 7-inch or 10-inch devices.