Support us: Donate version of Meteogram Widget: Meteogram widget comes in 2 versions, a free version and a donate version (Google Play: http://goo.gl/HbxHGx). The donate version offers some extra features (e.g. long term forecast - 10 days) and gets faster updates.
The weather in a detailed way on your homescreen
Meteogram widget comes with 2 types of widgets: the first widget shows the weather for the next 2 days (detailed), and a bigger widget that shows the weather for the next 5 days.
The first widget shows a detailed view what the weather will be like for the next 2 days. The widget shows a chart, called a meteogram, where the temperature, type of weather (rain, snow, sun, ...), precipitation, wind speed and wind direction are shown on. This widget is very useful when you want to know when exactly the rain will fall (one hour precision). The amount of precipitation is also shown.
The second widget is a combination of the first one with the weather for the next 5 days: minimum and maximum temperature, weather type and precipitation.
* Temperature, type of weather, pressure, precipitation, wind speed and wind direction shown on a chart
* Forecast for the next 2 days (hourly) or next 5 days
* One hour precision
* Possibility to add several widgets, each with its own location
* Show the forecast for your current location
* Colors are customizable
- These are widgets to put on the home screen (no standalone app)
- When you have troubles with a widget or if you have suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us (see email address developer).
- Notice that the widgets are optimized for smartphones, not for tablets
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107244343755721103588
- Integration of new version weather API (solves issue widget not refreshing)
- Position weather icons following temperature curve
- No forecast for (northern) locations where no sunset in summer
- Fixed various translation and display issues