Automate Your Trip Log
MeterSync will connect your Android phone or tablet to a DDS-Compatible Taxi Meter via Bluetooth to generate a list of your meter fares. MeterSync listens to your meter to create a geocoded trip log which can be exported to a variety of sharing destinations, such as GMail, Google Docs, Evernote, and more.
In addition, MeterSync will allow you to view and clear the running totals in the taximeter, view internal values such as the firmware revision, checksum, and any failure codes, and more.
- Comply with trip sheet requirements without having to write it down on paper
- Keep track of your fares automatically
- Read and reset your meter totals quickly and easily
- Test meter setups
- Get the information you need to detect and diagnose meter problems
- Import your drivers' trip sheets to Google Maps to see where your business is coming from and going to
MeterSync also provides a simple external API that any transportation software developer can use to communicate with most taximeters, such as requesting the current trip state, getting notified when the meter is turned on and off, and more. Integrate meter information without dealing with difficult Bluetooth code. API documents and an example client project are available on github at https://github.com/Codeversant/meter-sync-api-example .
Now works with most DDS-compatible taximeters, including Record Cg3 and Centrodyne S600 series, modified to handle lack of Location services more gracefully.