Note : this application has not been updated for a year, and I don't plan to update it for the time being because I don't have time to do so right now. You can still use it, and it should still give pretty good results, but keep in mind it is outdated.
Completely offline itinerary calculation in Paris' underground (Metro).
Free, without any ad, and will remain so.
Perfect for tourists that are afraid of getting lost in the underground.
Only metros (underground trains, no buses) and RERs A and B (trains mainly used to get from/to the suburbs) supported.
New : now translated in English !
- "Less changes" supported
- Very accurate calculation algorithm designed to always give you the quickest path
Required authorizations : none (not even access to the Internet, of course)
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash while typing the stations names (but occured rarely)
- Translated the three remaining popups that appear on startup and were still in French
- Renamed some directions to match the names written on plates in stations
- Enabled install on SD (although this app is still pretty lightweight)