Hello, do you like pizza? With this cooking game, you can prepare a delicious lunch. We thought it would be a good idea to cook a Mexican Pizza and you have to help us. Because we want a good result you must follow certain steps:
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Place beef, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until beef is evently browned. Season the meat with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
3) Lay one tortilla in baking tray, and cover with refried beans, seasoned ground beef and then a second tortilla then insert it in oven.
4) Spread salsa over top tortilla. Cover pizza with cheese. Place tomatoes, green onions on pizza.
5) Return the pizza to the oven, and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool slightly.