*** Make sure you get the updates! The app automatically advances weeks. ***
Master your draft, track your MFL leagues, and get current NFL scores. MFL Fantasy Football 11 has everything you need to manage your MFL leagues.
The best app for MFL (MyFantasyLeague.com) fantasy football leagues from last season is back for 2011! Last season, "Fantasy Football" received thousands of downloads, 146 reviews, and averaged a 4-star rating.
We're starting off the 2011 season with a new release that provides draft features many owners have asked for. The current release builds upon the core functionality proven from 2010 and adds:
-- A real-time view of your MFL draft. See who's up, where your next pick is, and who's been taken so far. The view updates in real-time, no need to refresh.
-- When it's your turn to draft, MFL Fantasy Football 11 will send you a notification, whether you're in the app or the phone is sleeping, to let you know you're up.
-- Additionally, when it's your turn to draft, you're able to go in by position and submit your draft pick directly through the app.
I've listened to your feedback from 2010 and will be working on enhancements to the 2011 edition between now and the start of the season. Leagues are already drafting for the 2011 NFL season, so get yourself ready now!
*** NOTE: This app is only for MyFantasyLeague.com leagues for the 2011 season. ***
If you have any feature requests, questions, comments, need support, or want to provide feedback please email me at [email protected]
Stay up to date with all of the apps from Locomo Labs by visiting:
2.15 - 10/7/11
- Added opposing team ranks to the Set Lineup screen.
- Made projected points more clear on Set Lineup screen.
- Order players by name, in each position group, on Set Lineup screen.
- BUG: “null” shows on the Set Lineup screen when the player is on a bye week.
2.16 - 10/7/11
- BUG: On tablets, Set Lineup format was too spread out.
- BUG: On tablets, Live Scoring wouldn’t load matchups.
2.17 - 10/9/11
- BUG: On Set Lineup, a sort error was happening for some owners.