Elegant. All-new. A delight to use. Inspired by user feedback, the completely redesigned MHmobile app is the simplest and most attractive way to book your Malaysia Airlines flights. And more.
A great way to start journeys together, it includes a fresh and engaging way to search and book routes via maps. You can view Malaysia Airlines routes and create origin and destination pairs without the need to type. Once booked, you and your companion traveller’s information are saved for future use.
Trips are also stored with intuitive details such as a check-in countdown and calendar reminders so your schedule is always up to date with your travel plans. Mobile check-in allows you to check-in at compatible routes from anywhere, and mobile boarding passes issued can be stored in Passbook.
• Book international and domestic Malaysia Airlines flights.
• Review deals and offers on route at nearest or preferred airport.
• Preferred traveller and cabin class selection for speedier future bookings.
• Create profiles for up to 9 companion travellers.
• Book in visual route map view.
• Scan credit card for simple data entry.
• Option to store credit card in wallet for future quick access.
• Optional calendar reminders and notifications of flights booked in app.
• Retrieve itineraries booked anywhere with book reference or eTicket number.
• Share itineraries with friends via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
• Check your Enrich miles.
• Check-in and download mobile boarding pass.
• Check-in companion travelers and forward boarding passes to their mobile phone.
• Check-in with your Enrich or any participating oneworld airline loyalty program.
• View and pick seats by your assigned cabin class.
• Home screen boarding pass via respective device wallets for quick access.
• Check flight status.
• Though we work hard to avoid it, if your bag is delayed you can track its status
• Many other feature enhancements.
Stay tuned for more updates in 2014. Thank you for choosing Malaysia Airlines and all the great input from our wonderful guests.
An iTravel® product by SITA.
Release notes v1.0.9 (413):
- Report Ng Suan Chiek - adding ticket information
- Missing user info after Payment confirmation
- Adobe Analytics - Round Trip Case
- Airport Code Validation
- Add App Rating Nag Dialog After Successful Booking and Checkins
- Deep Linking - Shorten Uri Schemes
- Detecting if Servers are Down on App Startup
- New loyalty params
- Pointing to New Endpoint: flymh.mobi
- MHmobile Android typo error
- re-order menu items