MhtViewer is a viewer of the archive file of a Web page created by MHTML form.
It was created in order to read the mht file of a long sentence.
- Mht file reads and displays.
- Simple bookmark function
- Support booting from a file manager
- MhtViewer does not correspond to the attached file of e-mail.
I do not support because a side effect is too strong.
(If the attached file of e-mail is chosen, MhtViewer will serve as a candidate for selection by all the files.)
Please start MhtViewer after you save a file attachment.
- Unless url() is used at the time of import of css, it is not reflected when the directory is specified as css of the import point.
- Been no support for multiple tabs UnMHT.
Updated all storage so that directory when selecting target.
(It is valid when there is no setting in the home directory.)