Mi Trip is a Travel App which allows you to create a detailed itinerary and save all associated information and expenses for each event within that itinerary. It can accumulate your expenses into Expense Accounts and convert the amounts back to your home currency.
1. Create and update your itinerary.
2. Works on Android phones and tablets.
3. Updates do not need Internet connection - straight to phone.
4. Select from 10 different pre-defined events (eg. CheckIn, Flight, Meet).
5. Headings appear in your itinerary whenever the Date or Place changes.
6. Attach information items to any event.
7. Click an event to see a list of it's information items.
8. Create Expense items - allocate them to user defined Expense Accounts.
9. Expenses convert to your home currency.
10. Lists, summarises and totals expenses by Expense Account.
11. Use the Import/Export functions to do updates on your computer.
There are many pre-defined Information types in the app but you can create any number of user-defined items as well. Some pre-defined items will take you to Receipts, Booking Confirmations, Google Maps, Videos and Websites.
Examples of Information items are :
- Pre-defined in app
Check In, Address, Breakfast, Booking No, etc
MY Rating, Would I come back, etc
create expense items and add them to user-defined expense accounts
- Links to FILEs
scanned booking receipts, passport pages, JPEGs, etc
- Links to WebSites (click to display)
hotel website, boat cruise website, etc
- Links to VIDEOs (stored on phone)
download YouTube video for ticket machines, etc
- Links to Google Maps
have a location ready to display in Google Maps
You can Plan trips, Detail trips, add links to Videos, Webpages, Google Maps, scanned JPEGs, etc. You can easily retrieve all your details and links while travelling and it will manage all your Expenses including currency conversions.
Mi Trip also has the capability to Import/Export from and to your computer, to allow easy entry of medium to large trips.