Mighty-Office is now provided by Mighty GmbH, Dennis Rubner and Alexander de Greiff.
Incubated by Deutsche Telekom.
When you work in a large enterprise, with the Mighty-Office App you find your offices worldwide and leverage the potential of your company. Thank you for over 12000 active users from big Enterprises. Office data can only be downloaded after successful verification process. Therefore the office email address is mandatory.
Starting with this version the installation for Google Play Services is required.
- Find offices worldwide
- Browse offices in your vicinity
- Interactive indoor maps
- Route with your favorite app
- Photos, files, messages and widgets per location (company internal)
- Upload photos and messages
- Push notification in case of warnings for favorite locations
- Telemetry data like car park occupancy can now be displayed live
- Search locations by tags (#Video, #News, #Telepresence, #canteen etc.)
- Cloud Services enable interactive features like checkins, accreditations, polls etc.
- optional geofencing
- remote wipe of location data on your device if your Phone is lost
- NO connection from your Phone to the enterprise network needed
- NO enterprise credentials needed (And we will NEVER ask you for company internal credentials)
Thanks for the great feedback in these new projects
- First responder checkin and search
- Fieldservice (fixed and mobile)
- Heartbeat for Executives
New in v139h:
- Report incident (incl. pictures) to building manager where role is maintained
- Personal searchable comments e.g. for tags, favorite lists and tour planning
- Built in QR code scanner e.g. for opening doors, meeting checkin etc.
- New design of location detail
- When adding a location you can select type (private, office, etc)
- Subcontractors can now also register and apply for limited permissions with the Client Company Admins
- Interface to more room booking systems