*** Businessweek included MileBug as 1 of 4 services to keep tax records organized (15 April 2013) ***
*** Now with GPS TRACKING and MAP DISPLAY!! ***
*** Android 4.0 (ICS) & 4.1 (Jellybean) Support! ***
Includes CSV reports and Data Backup/Restore via SD Card!
For all lovers of larger tax returns, MileBug is a beautiful app that makes it easy to track your tax-deductible mileage on your Android phone (and iPhone and Windows phones, too)! A great mileage tracker!
IRS tax deduction rates are 56.5 cents/mile for 2013! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With Milebug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE businesses!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for "Medical" or even "Other"!
• GPS Tracking and Map Display
• Track expenses - create your own categories
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Choose start screen in Settings (Presets Tab)
• How few miles will it take *you* to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
In this version (2.0.4):
1) Map Mileage and Expenses properly rounding to nearest tenth
2) GPS Tracking properly handles sleep mode
3) GPS Tracking stops when Trip in progress is deleted
Since 2.0 (156)
* Crashes fixed
*** GPS Tracking and Map Display ***