Mimi Reader is back with a new look and a new version! The app has been written from the ground up to be more stable and useful. I can't even include the number of fixes and improvements that have gone in, but here are a few.
- built-in webm support
- faster thread loading
- swipe between full images in the image gallery
- view thumbnail images in a grid
- swipe between threads while reading
- better thread update notifications
- better and more reliable posting
- improved auto refresh
This is the short list of changes. I'm not even sure what the long list is.
Get ready to browse 4chan like a pro!
There are boards not included by default. Adding and reordering boards can be done by long pressing on the list of boards.
- Fixed gallery back arrow
- To prevent images from showing in the gallery, add a file called .nomedia to the directory where you save images (usually the Mimi folder on your internal storage)
- Option to save images with original name
- Batch downloading will skip files that already exist
- Bookmarks open properly from the navigation drawer
- Attaching images should work
- Your own posts are highlighted
- Replies to your posts are highlighted