MINDA Calving is a simple way to record calvings for your herd, from wherever you are on the farm.
With the MINDA Calving app, your herd will be downloaded to your mobile device, and recorded calvings will upload automatically when in range of mobile or wireless internet connection.
• Quickly and easily record that the cow has calved with as much or as little detail as you want at the time.
• Add more information later.
• View the calf’s expected BW to help you decide its fate.
• Use temporary tags, then assign an official ID later.
• Alerts if a duplicate calving for the same cow has been entered.
• No-fuss synchronisation, automatically within mobile or wireless internet range.
• Review, approve, edit or delete recorded calvings at www.minda.co.nz before making it an official record.
• Record calvings for more than one herd on the same device, and if devices are shared between staff they can use their own MINDA on the Web sign-on information so it is clear who has recorded which calving.
You will need to have an account set up in MINDA on the Web to approve these calvings. This can be done quickly and easily at www.minda.co.nz.
Please note, this app is for use with MINDApro herds only.
*** What's in this version ***
MINDA Calving 1.45
• Added the ability to view an animal’s details in MINDA Lookup from the enter cow screen
• Added the ability to find a cow by Birth ID
• The Recent Calvings tab on the Home screen is now grouped by date
• The Home screen banner now shows the amount of unapproved calvings in the holding pen
• Sync button has been added to allow manual update of animal information
• Minor visual enhancements