Even though the history of the Minesweeper goes back to 1960s earliest mainframe computer games, it's popularity spread like a wildfire when it became a part of the standard PC distribution. Back in 1990s inclusion of Minesweeper and Solitaire in Windows has resulted in billions of hours of lost productivity over the years. Now we can bring it back to you. Over years thousands of clones of the game were created on all different platforms. With million of different clones available, why should you choose our version? We think we were able to bring you a nice clean design, with 3 different levels, optional sound effects, score boards in a tiny download package.
The goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines without being "destroyed" by clicking on a mine, in the shortest time possible! How to Play:
- Tap the button on top to switch between sweeping and flagging mode
- Tap a square to clear it in sweeping mode
- Tap a square to drop a flag in flagging mode
- Tap a numbered square next to that many flags to clear the rest
- Use pinch-zoom to zoom in/out.
- Use menu to select difficulty, control the sound, or check the score
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games...
- Completely redesigned to improve performance. Added pinch-zoom mode in medium and hard levels.
- Fixed screen sizing problem for Android 4.4
- Fixed auto-dialing problem
- Properly display misplaced marks on game loss.
- Prevent screen timeout from resetting the game.