This software is a simple HUD (head up display).
One of the features of many high end cars is a so called HUD, an equipment that projects the information most vital for the driver onto the windscreen. The main advantage of this technology is that it enables the driver to access the projected data without looking away from the road, thus helping to prevent accidents.
This HUD is an advertisements free solution for displaying the most important data. In addition to speed it can also be set to display the actual time. With a ‘Speed Limit Alert’ function it gives a warning when the speed of the car exceeds a set value, by filling an area the size of which can be set in pixels with a solid colour. This helps to keep a constant speed for example in a populated area.
1. Before launching the application don’t forget to enable GPS on your device!
2. While the application is running the settings can be accessed by clicking on the speed or time data. The HUD mode and the display colour and size can be set here.
3. Clicking the ‘Save’ button returns to display mode.
The application is sensitive to the rotation of the display. After setting up all you have to do is to place the device on the dashboard of the car.
Light from the outside affects the quality of the display, so setting the device to maximum brightness is recommended. (Tests show that the data remains readable even in light coming directly from front, but in strongly reduced quality.)
hud, gps, speed, speedometer
- Same BUG fix
- Menu button=Setting page
- Back button= Go back & Exit(Main Page)
- Default setting on first run