This is a widget for the task app Any.do. It simply takes your tasks from Any.do and lists them on your home screen. You can change the text and background colour of the widget, the font style and size, and the opacity of the background.
Tasks can be sorted into the due date categories (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming, and Someday), or your own custom folders, just as they are in the Any.do app. Priority tasks can also be displayed and customised.
Languages currently supported are English, Chinese, French, Italian, Russian, and German.
We hope to keep updating the widget in the future, so leave a comment if yo'd like something added or changed.
This widget requires that the app Any.do is installed on your phone.
NOTE: Some people are having the widget crash when they try to add it to the homescreen. I haven't been able to identify the cause, but it seems that if you uninstall the app and then reinstall it the problem goes away. If you do this and the problem persists, please send me an email and I'll look into it further.
- German translation added (Thanks to Rodney Holinger for translating!)
- Improvement to colour picker to make the options clearer
- Bug fixes
- Lock screen widget enabled
- The color of the background, text, and priority tasks can now be selected
- Priority tasks can now be shown in different ways
- Users can now choosehow many tasks to display, as well as select which date categories to show
- Multiple widgets now possible
- Bulletpoints on tasks can be turned off
- Bug fixes