• Productivity tools dedicated to preserve your notes in plain text (UTF-8)
• No propriety format, no lock-in
• Effortless and robust Dropbox sync (vs on-demand sync)
• Efficient offline search across all notes
• Filters for personal information management
• Markdown (multi-dialects in Pro version)
• Stock Android user interface: lightweight, fast, accessibility compliant
• Information-rich UI
• Engineered to be power efficient
• Automation support (Pro version)
• No ads
• No in-app purchases
Rated 4 out of 5 stars by AndroidTapp, listed as one of the best apps of the month
Minutes is a lightweight and fast text editor with special emphasis on facilitating the note taking workflow and the note discovery process. By avoiding the use of proprietary data, it keeps your note data (UTF-8) as independent from the app as possible. Background Dropbox sync makes your saved notes consistently available across platforms via the cloud (unlike conventional cloud storage based file editors). Frequently tested and refined by the developer's own extensive daily use, Minutes leverages the existing Android user interface elements and acquires only the system resources essential for your note taking tasks. Even there is no one size fits all note taking app, Minutes is uniquely customizable and fine-tunable, making it easy to balance features with performance. By adhering to the principle of using no more resources than necessary, Minutes is just as low profile as a note taking app can get.
(A Dropbox account is required to use this app. Only minimum permissions will be used to access the Dropbox account.)
* Fixed bugs in updating preview related preferences.