Mirror Player lets you play *.mpk files somebody shares with you. From Dropbox, Google Drive or other file explorers, open a *.mpk file using Mirror Player.
The original Mirror client is bundled with Mirror for Android Studio plugin and Mirror Standalone, which can be downloaded from our website jimulabs.com.
Below is the description of Mirror. You can find more information on jimulabs.com.
Mirror is a tool to help you develop the UI for your Android app in a more interactive and flexible way. It provides an accurate and usable preview of your app's UI on devices attached to your computer, and keeps them up to date as you change the layouts and resources for your app. This means you don't need to recompile and reinstall your app to see how it will really look on the device. Mirror's fast feedback lets you create layouts in an experimental, iterative style.
There are several problems creating Android layouts with existing tools:
- The long feedback cycle required to see your changes on the device
- Hard-coded values and infrastructure code to see your UI with data in it
- Not-quite-accurate previews from static, WYSIWIG tools
Mirror addresses all of these problems:
- Change a file and see the results on the device almost instantly
- Fill your UI with sample data, even for dynamic content like complex ListViews
- See your UI exactly how it will be rendered on the device and interact with it
You can quickly develop layouts and rapidly try ideas, all while getting an accurate preview of your app on multiple devices and emulators. And none of this relies on Java code you’ve written, so you can create your UI independent of the rest of your app. Mirror will change how you create Android interfaces, making the process more interactive, more productive, and much more enjoyable.
- Fixed crash when using Mirror on an emulator with no SD card
- Fix confusing sample data elements that were previously generated
- Keep smaller error logs, and remove old error logs