Alert Popup that displays SMS's and Missed Calls notifications in one window.
Simple, Trendy and Elegant...!!!
Some functionalities are not supported in this lite version
Important: Please ensure to disable notifications for SMS’s else it will double up.
• Notifications over the locked screen
• Different Popup styles to choose from
• Reminder for missed calls and SMS
• Different stylist fonts to choose from
• Display two different types of notifications (SMS and Missed call)
• Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
• Delete unwanted SMS’s via popup window
• Vibrations Configurable
• Notifications tone configurable
• Colours on Popup window configurable
• Quick and easy ways to dismiss the notifications.
• No disturbance in the middle of the call.
How this works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS or Missed call), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS or Missed Call) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device.
Keys: SMS, Missed Call, Notifications, Popup, Alert, Locked Screen, Quick Reply, Call Back
1. Added 4 different 'Popup styles' to choose from (in full version only)
1. Added Quick Reply popup on SMS's and Missed Calls"
Fixed: Notification could not be saved after last release
Fixed various minor issues
Different stylist fonts to choose from
Dismiss will mark unread SMS’s to read
Add Reminder for SMS's and Missed Calls
Fixed lock screen issue (was not appearing on “screen on” on some devices)