Flash the screen, play a sound, or vibrate at set intervals when a new message is received or when a call is missed. Monitors Calendar, Gmail, Hangouts, Google Voice, missed calls, SMS and more.
This donate version of the app adds sleep scheduling, on/off widget, monitor any app, locale plugin, etc.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled. Please use the Notification service if available.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
• Bug fixes.
• Remove obsolete Google Talk.