With Missing Droid you can easily locate your phone if you left it in the office, lost it, if it was stolen, or otherwise misplaced, and you can protect your information as well and stay connected.
If you install remotely and want to locate your phone, send a text that says "Android gps" to your phone.
You can either send a text message from another phone to your phone to activate Missing Droid, or install it on both devices and you can locate with the click of a button.
If you upgrade to Pro, please uninstall the free version to avoid complications.
Missing Droid Features:
• Lock your phone with password of your choice (Android 2.2 up)
• Factory data reset to protect your data (Android 2.2 up)
• Reset or change your password remotely, whether you had set it with Missing Droid or not. (2.2 up)
• Make phone ring even if on silent
• Accurately get location, includes google maps link, physical address, and actual coordinates and battery info
• Remotely enable call forwarding on almost any carrier.
• Hide texts if they match keyword
• Hide the application from your app list
• Allow List – Allow specific numbers or all numbers
• Block LIst – Only block certain numbers
• Lock Missing Droid's settings so only you can change them
• Customizable and easy to use
• Prevent uninstall - (optional) If someone tries to uninstall Missing Droid from your phone, the phone will be locked with a pre-chosen password. Similar Apps don't do this. (2.2 up)
• Disable the 'Clear Data' button in system settings. (optional, may not work on some devices)
• Auto-enable Wi-fi for better location accuracy.
• Auto-enable GPS – Android 2.1 and 2.2 or rooted phones
• Unlimited numbers on Allow and Block Lists – You are limited to 3 on each with free version.
Questions, Complaints, Comments?
Email me at [email protected]
or view my website at http://forum.jakar.co/jakar-apps/1348770659
in Version 3.2:
Bug fix for auto-GPS
GPS turns back off when done locating if MD enabled it
in Version 3.1
Message Choice - choose what information you get when locating
Optional text responses when locking, locating via ring, and enabling/disabling call forwarding
Optionally disable keyword
Corrected "Force Close" bug
Corrected bug preventing call forwarding from being configurable
Some interface changes