Mitty is a peer-to-peer application for downloading and watching video content using the bittorrent protocol as well as a full blown Media Player and Browser. Also available for your phone or tablet.
Mitty for GTV requires a USB flash drive or USB Hard Drive to store your downloads, and if you'd like you may purchase one during setup.
What people are saying:
-- "Love it!!! Thanks for this unbelievable practical and beautiful app. ... Congratulations for this masterpiece!"
-- "one of the best apps on Google TV"
-- "Wow! VERY IMPRESSED!"
If you'd like to download files > 4gigs, please format your USB drive to NTFS - we recommend NTFS.
Key Features in our Google TV version:
- Search for a video with our unique custom search with suggestions - just start typing and we will help you. Click download and watch once complete.
- Built-in Video Player which supports all the formats supported on the Google TV, which include but are not limited to mpeg4, avi, and mkv.
- Archive - Want to backup the file to another computer? Setup Samba and you may.
- Fast download speeds.
- Full cover artwork for videos.
- Full descriptions when available.
- Favorite your videos for quick access.
- Playlist support. Downloaded a file with multiple videos? We'll play them in order for you with a single press.
- Built-in Search Provider to use Google TV's search bar. To setup, go to All Apps, Settings, Search, search providers and select the Mitty checkbox.
- New Media Browser
- Browse your local and USB Drives
- Browse your remote Samba share.
- Play your media from remote Samba.
Mitty is also available on your Android phone or tablet or even an Android TV Stock or box here:
tags: mitty, media, torrent, google-tv, googletv, gtv, download, video, movies, tv shows, music videos, samba, amo
New in v 1.2.3
► Web Browser Support
► Launch magnets and torrents from a web browser into Mitty
► Use your favorite torrent search engine from a browser
► Various enhancements, improvements, and user requests
If you have any issues, please email us using the Developer email link. Thanks.