MIUI 5 - Launcher Theme

MIUI 5 - Launcher Theme


MIUI V5 EX BY PHYSX AND XDA'S MEMBERS
We, xda members, always try to make more icons to make your device look better than original.
We all do it on free time. Please be patient, mate !
# Sorry about big size, but i can't make it smaller, 3400+ icons, you know ...
More icons are coming .....
FEATURE
▪ APEX compatible
▪ ADW compatible
▪ Action Launcher Pro compatible
▪ ATOM compatible
▪ SMART Launcher compatible
▪ NOVA Launcher compatible
▪ HOLO Launcher compatible
▪ LIGHTNING Launcher compatible
ALMOST LAUNCHER AVAILABLE AROUND HERE !

Recent changes:
MIUI 5 - Theme Chooser : http://goo.gl/sSMjd
Update ? :
-More icons from request and xda's members :)
-Improved UI
-Fix wallpaper activity, some text colors not visible !
Add to list
Free
90
4.5
User ratings
14427
Installs
500,000+
Concerns
0
File size
38691 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of MIUI 5 - Launcher Theme Screenshot of MIUI 5 - Launcher Theme Screenshot of MIUI 5 - Launcher Theme

About MIUI 5 - Launcher Theme
MIUI V5 EX BY PHYSX AND XDA'S MEMBERS
We, xda members, always try to make more icons to make your device look better than original.
We all do it on free time. Please be patient, mate !
# Sorry about big size, but i can't make it smaller, 3400+ icons, you know ...
More icons are coming .....
FEATURE
▪ APEX compatible
▪ ADW compatible
▪ Action Launcher Pro compatible
▪ ATOM compatible
▪ SMART Launcher compatible
▪ NOVA Launcher compatible
▪ HOLO Launcher compatible
▪ LIGHTNING Launcher compatible
ALMOST LAUNCHER AVAILABLE AROUND HERE !

Recent changes:
MIUI 5 - Theme Chooser : http://goo.gl/sSMjd
Update ? :
-More icons from request and xda's members :)
-Improved UI
-Fix wallpaper activity, some text colors not visible !

Visit Website
User reviews of MIUI 5 - Launcher Theme
Write the first review for this app!
Android Market Comments
A Google User
10 hours ago
ok mantap
A Google User
15 hours ago
awesome ui and icons
A Google User
18 hours ago
Dodol launcher Gr8 job man.... Works perfectly with dodol launcher... It wasnt mentioned in the launchers list, anyways works perfectly with 90 percent of my icons.. The remaining 10 percent include motorola apps like migrate, moto alert etc... Nd the word web dictionary..... Wud give 6 stars if it was possible...
A Google User
19 hours ago
Looks great Especially for free! Wallpapers, thousands of icons plus masking for the obscure ones they haven't made yet. Looks great with smart launcher.
A Google User
23 hours ago
Love I hope xiaomi red note come to indonesia