Mjam - Order food online
Simply order your takeaway via smartphone and choose from more than 1.400 delivery services in Austria. You enjoy pizza, sushi, burger or Asian food? With Mjam you will always find the right takeaway. Enter your postcode or use your current location, create your favourite menu and order easily. Try it now and get the Mjam App for your smartphone or tablet.Mjam App Overview
• Choose from more than 1.400 restaurants in Austria (e.g. Burger King, McDonald's, Subway or Nordsee 🍔🍟🍦)
• Available in over 160 cities
• Infinite choices of delicious meals - pizza, pasta, sushi, burger, salad and many more
• Pay securely online and choose from many payment options (Credit card, PayPal & Sofortüberweisung)
• Redeem your vouchers
• Compare and rate delivery services
• Earn bonus points and profit from exclusive dealsOrdering takeaway never was that easy
Enter your postcode or use your current location and Mjam will display every delivery service in your area. Choose one of the 1.400 restaurants and the quality rank, plenty of reviews and many filtering options will help you creating your favourite menu. Mjam offers a huge variety of cuisines such as Asian, Italian, Indian or Mexican food. Try now and check out new restaurants or different culinary experiences.Mjam advantages
🍔 🍟 🍕
Register now and enjoy all deals and discounts from Mjam on the go. No matter whether it's Pizza in Vienna, Pasta in Innsbruck, Schnitzel in Salzburg, Burger in Graz or Sushi in Linz: As a registered user you can always take advantage of the current Mjam deals in your area. Simply log in and pay with cash, credit card or PayPal.Mjam.at – order food online
With your help we try to improve our app constantly. If you find an error or have an idea for a cool new feature, let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
1. A new start screen to match our new design.
2. A better and smoother address input interaction.
3. Easily add a new or edit your saved addresses.
4. Use Live chat to quickly get in touch with our support team.
5. Users will now see a warning when possible delays are expected from a restaurant.
6. Bug fixes and stability improvements.
7. Users will be able to see their used vouchers on order confirmation page.