MK802II Remote Client
**** this needs firmware(server app) support, mk802ii firmware20121031 is not supported ****
MK802II Remote Client is a software that is used to control Rikomagic MK802II mini pc. You can control your MK802II mini TV easily.
1.Display & Remote Touch
Just touch the screen mapped from the server on what you see, Multi-touch is supported
In the state of auto refresh display mode in which the screen will refresh automatically
In the state of manual display mode in which the screen will only refresh a frame once you press the refresh button on the right
Transfer local Gravity sensor data to the server, you can play motion games on the TV.
GSensor Transfer Disabled
Enabled in Vertical Mode, mostly suitable for phones
Enabled in Horizontal Mode, mostly suitable for tablets
working on progress......
4. Voice Control
Voice Controll allows you to control your TV via your voice. The voice commands are limited. Google Voice Search app is needed.
5. Remote text input
you can send text to your TV, Now it supports voice-to-text input and all languages. voice-to-text also require Google Voice Search.
Instructions for use
1. Connect a WiFi network. firstly both your phone/tablet and your TV/server are needed to connect to the same WiFi LAN network.
2. Search devices. when connected WiFi successfully, your phone will search available server devices automatically. If your phone/tablet fails to search any server devices, you can connect your TV/server manually by entering an IP address.
3. Start control. when your phone has found some available TV devices,a start button will appear, and then you can press the start button and enjoy the tour of control.
1. Remote Gravity Sensor supported, in both MobilePhone Mode(GsensorV) and Pad Mode (GsensorH).
2. Voice Control supported(limited commands), needed google voice search.
3. Text Input supported, including voice input.