This is a clock widget that can display seconds. Though the design is
very very simple, this widget can give you the benefit of low battery
* You need to use a live wallpaper that comes with this application to
take advantage of the power conservation feature. (See below for more
++ Live wallpaper is the key ++
An ordinary widget keeps running even while another application is on
the foreground or the device sleeps to result in much battery
So, I developed a special live wallpaper which notifies when its
display status changes. My widget can stop/start running according to
this notification to conserve battery!
* Other features
- You can use any image you like as the live wallpaper.
- You can also use an animated GIF as the live wallpaper. (But I treat this feature as beta version because there may be phones that don't works well.)
- This widget has 3 sizes (1x1, 2x1, 4x2).
- Date format is configurable. (as set in "Date and time" in the system setting)
- You can change the text color and background color of the widget.
- You can select applications to launch when this widget is tapped.
- While being installed, this widget requests permissions to show Ads
in the setting.
- Only with my special live wallpaper, this widget can stop while on
the background to conserve battery power. Without my live wallpaper,
the widget keeps running and consumes as much battery as other clock
- Wallpaper rotation feature
- Bug fix.