Note: This app is in an early stage of development (This is reflected in the version number). Expect crashes, freezes and lack of support. Feel free to post bug reports to help me!
This app will let you control some aspects of your Canon V-DSLRs with your Android device. If it has Magic Lantern installed on, then you will also have access controlling some Magic Lantern features.
Currently supported features are:
On bare Canon Firmware
* LiveView support during Movie mode, including LiveView while recording
With ML installed
* Changing any ML menu item
* Canon 60D
* Samsung Galaxy S i9000 phone, running CM9 with USB host kernel
* Teclast P76Ti tablet running ICS
* Android-x86 running ICS in VMWare Player
Check this post for more information: