METRO MANILA Emergency numbers and other Services. This app includes 3 numbers that are applicable only for Metro Manila residents (i.e. MMDA, Manila Waters, Maynilad) but the rest can be used NATIONWIDE (Philippines).
Just click the service you want to call. All phone numbers are lifted from their official websites.
* Emergency 117 - for all kinds of emergencies (FIRE, POLICE, MEDICAL
* NDRRMC - National Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Council
* MMDA - for traffic, flash floods and other Metro Manila concerns
* Red Cross - for life-saving services
* PAGASA - for weather updates
* Philippine Coast Guard - for the protection of life and properties at sea
* PHIVOLCS - for earthquakes, volcanic activities, and tsunami alerts
Other Services: MERALCO, MANILA WATER (East service area), MAYNILAD (West service area), PLDT, BAYANTEL, SMART / Talk 'N Text, Globe and Sun Cellular
*PLDT - configured to call from non-PLDT landline and non-Smart/Talk'NText mobile phones. Toll fees apply, according to their website.
*BAYANTEL - configured to call from non-Bayantel phones; Call "171" if you're using any Bayan Phone or Bayan Wireless Landline
*SMART / TALK 'N TEXT - use only when you're subscribed to Smart / Talk 'N Text on mobile; Otherwise, call +6328881111 from a landline
*GLOBE - use only when you're subscribed to Globe on mobile (Toll-free); Otherwise, call +6327301000 on any landline
*SUN CELLULAR - use only when you're subscribed to Sun Cellular on mobile (Toll-free); Otherwise, call +6323958000 on any landline
IMPORTANT: This app does not offer FREE calls; Standard calling rates apply through your mobile service provider.
- Fixed Smart / Talk 'N Text hotline number to *888
- Added Touch Mobile hotline number, Sun Elite Plan hotline number, Sun Broadband hotline number (all Toll-free for same-service mobiles)