The official MobCon 2013 conference app. MobCon is a two-day conference for executive, IT, and mobile strategy business professionals to learn and share ideas on how organizations are using mobile to reach customers and get ahead of their competition. This year’s conference takes place November 7th and 8th at the Downtown Minneapolis Hilton.
The official MobCon 2013 conference app supports devices running Android 2.3+, and is optimized for phones and tablets of all sizes.
With the app you can:
* View the conference agenda and edit your personal schedule
* View detailed information about sessions, including speaker bios, and photos.
* Connect to your favorite speakers through Twitter
* Guide yourself to the event using the conference map
* Keep up with announcements from the MobCon team during the conference
- Improved, faster UI with less reliance on wifi.
- Built-in surveys, sponsors, ehxibitors, philantrophy & a hotel map were added.
- MobDemo applicants can now be viewed & evaluated directly in the app.
- Speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, philantropy, hotel map & wifi information is now available to view directly in the app.
- Unique logins are now necessary to ensure better security surrounding voting.