App Backup & Restore is to backup, restore, transfer, share apps fast & easy for android.
Save phone space by backup, restore, transfer, share apps that are not frequently used.
- Version 5.0.0
is coming in June with new features, interface, color, and lighter size
! Welcome to Join our official Google+ Community (https://goo.gl/rViS0q)
to test and gain gift cards
!If you change the backup path to the SD card and uninstall our APP, all the backups on SD card will be removed due to system feature of Android 4.4 and above. Please copy the backups out before taking further action.
- App Backup & Restore cannot backup, restore, transfer, share Data
of apps, it only backup, restore, transfer, share Apk Files
. App data can only be backup / restore through third party login or app account. App Backup & Restore is not able to save Game Record due to system restriction.
Save space by uninstall apps if you have backup them. Different version of app can be coexisting by backup, restore, transfer, share.
Restore apps from SD card. Restore and reinstall backup apps any time.
★Transfer / share
- Instead of relying on wifi routers, "Transfer" allows users easily transfer apps between devices.
- backup / transfer / share your friends' apps without using data by simple click!
- Transfer / share does not charge your phone during transfer
- Transfer / share is available with 2 devices
- Backup, Restore apps to SD card
- Transfer, share app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Batch backup & restore
- Backup, restore, install by simple click
- Backup and quick uninstall
- Sort restore, backup apps by name, date, size
- Auto app backup, restore
- Customize auto backup counts
- Show backup, restore apps storage
- Multi version backup, restore
- Send backup apps to cloud
- Share market link
- Clean backup, restore catch
- App manager
- Automatic backup
- Override old version while restore
- Alternative backup path, change backup, restore folder
- Show last backup, restore size, time
- Transfer between devices
- Transfer / share to cloud
How to backup apps?
- Backup - select apps - click Backup
Where the backup apps saved?
- Backup apps are in internal storage or sd card, based on your choice
How to do auto backup?
- Settings - Auto Backup
How to restore apps?
- Restore - select apps - click Restore tab
Why can't I restore apps?
- System Settings - Applications, enable Unknown Sources, restore apps.
Does it backup, restore app data?
- No, currently it only backup, restore apk files.
Can I change backup path?
- Go to Setting - Backup Path. You can edit the full backup path.
How to use Transfer, share?
- Transfer, share installed apps with others. Transfer, share between two devices.
To transfer, share apps to others, tap "Transfer" ->"Send" -> Select the apps-> Click "Send" -> Select the device you want to send to -> Start Sending.
To transfer, share apps from others, tap "Transfer" ->"Receive" -> Waiting for the sender -> Start Receiving
Who can I transfer, share apps to? Must he/she has App Backup & Restore?
- Transfer, share to anyone around you who has App Backup & Restore. Transfer between 2 devices.
Is it safe to transfer app?
- The transfer process is private via hotspot. No malware/vulnerability exists during the transfer / share.
Any question, please send to menu->feedback in App Backup & Restore, or to [email protected]
Thanks for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/9Blp5L
Join our Google+ Community: https://goo.gl/rViS0q
#1. Fix bug that crash a bunch of users.
We appreciate all your feedback, if you have any questions or suggestions please send feedback to us ([email protected]