App Backup Restore - Transfer is to backup & restore apps, transfer & share files
fast & easy for android.
Save phone space by backup, restore transfer app/file not frequently used. Transfer, share files with 0-Cost between devices. Currently App Backup Restore - Transfer supports app/apk/photo/music/video transfer & share.
★ Editor's Choice
in "10 best Android backup apps..." - Android AuthorityPlease take the SD card out before uninstall our app, or all backups will be deleted due to system restriction.New Request Permission: Location/GPS, to enable transfer feature.
- App Backup Restore - Transfer cannot backup, restore, transfer, share Data
, it only backup, restore, transfer, share Apk/File
. Data can only be backup / restore via third party login or app account. App Backup Restore - Transfer is not able to backup Game Record due to system restriction.
Save space by Auto Backup & uninstall backup apps. Multi-version apps can be coexisting by backup, restore, transfer. Cloud Backup to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. will be available soon.
Restore apps from SD card. Restore and reinstall backup apps any time.
- Easy & Fast transfer, share without Wifi routers.
- Backup, transfer, share with 0-cost by simple click!
- Transfer, share does not charge your phone during transfer.
- Transfer, share favorites in seconds!
- Transfer, share supports App, APK, Photo, Music, Video.
- Backup, restore, transfer, share apps to SD card or Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Transfer, Share app/file without routers
- Batch backup, restore, transfer, share
- One-click Backup, restore, transfer, share
- Backup, restore and quick uninstall
- Sort restore, backup, transfer, share files by name, date, size
- Auto backup, restore with auto backup notification
- Show backup, restore apps storage
- Multi versions backup, restore, transfer, share
- Cloud transfer, cloud backup to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. (coming)
- Transfer, Share backup market link
- Auto backup, override old version while restore
- Alternative backup path, change backup, restore path
- Show last backup, restore size&time
- Transfer, share app/apk/photo/music/video
- Transfer, share to cloud
How to backup apps?
- 1) Backup - select apps - click Backup. or 2) App - select apps - click Backup
Where do the backup apps saved?
- Backup apps are in internal storage or sd card, based on your choice
How to do auto backup?
- Press&hold app, or Settings - Auto Backup
How to restore apps?
- 1)Archive – select apps – Restore– Yes or 2)Restore – select archives – Restore
Why can't I restore apps?
- System Settings - Applications, enable Unknown Sources, restore apps.
Does it backup, restore, transfer, share data?
- No, it only backup, restore, transfer, share apk/files.
How to use Transfer, share?
- Transfer, share app/apk/photo/music/video with others. Transfer, share between two devices.
To transfer, share app/file to others: Side menu - Send - Select app/file - Select receiver - Start Sending.
To transfer, share app/file from others: Side menu - Receive - Waiting for sender - Start Receiving.
Do I need phone carrier mobile data plan or public Wi-Fi/cable to transfer, share?
- No. App Backup Restore - Transfer builds a private network using Wi-Fi hotspot which enables transfer, share free of charge, data, nor cable.
Who can I transfer, share apps to? Must he/she has App Backup Restore - Transfer?
- Transfer, share to anyone around you who has App Backup Restore - Transfer. Transfer between 2 devices. Tap up-left corner button to share, transfer App Backup Restore - Transfer with 0 cost.
Any question, please share with us at menu->feedback in App Backup Restore - Transfer, or [email protected]
Like us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/9Blp5L
Join our Google+ Community: https://goo.gl/rViS0q
- In Media->Photo, pictures can now slide and zoom in full screen mode.
- For auto backup notification, now show stacked backup numbers if backed up multiple.
- After backup, keep app selections.
-Fixed several reported bugs
We appreciate all your feedback, if you have any questions or suggestions please send feedback to us ([email protected]