This application is part of a research project done at the Computer Science Department at the University of Colorado at Boulder. The Goal of the project is to relate the behavior of the user and power consumption, and try to provide recommendations for the user.
The application collects various data from the mobile device and send then to server to be analyzed. The application collects the following data:
1) Battery level, Battery Status, and charging state (plugged, unplugged)
2) Running Applications and services
3) CPU load
4) Network load
5) Connection State (WiFi and Mobile)
6) WiFi scan info (available networks)
7) Phone state (Idle, Ringing, )
8) Data Network Info (Activity, Type)
9) Phone IMEI
The collected data will be stored in the phones SD Card so the user can see what exactly is being collected and sent.
The application will run in the background, and can increase the power consumption from 2% to 5%.
Thank you for your participation.
Fixed a bug that affected the app on CDMA phones